Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (“2020 ASM”) of MJC INVESTMENTS CORPORATION (Doing business under the name and style of Winford Leisure and Entertainment Complex and Winford Hotel and Casino) (the ‘’Company’’) will be conducted virtually through http://mjcinvestmentscorp.com/ASM2020.php on December 4, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Certification of Notice and of Quorum
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on 27 June 2019
4. Report of the President
5. Approval of the Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the period ended 31 December 2019
6. Approval and Ratification of Acts of the Board of Directors, Board Committees and Management since the last Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
7. Election of Directors
8. Appointment of External Auditor
9. Other Matters
Only stockholders of record as of October 30, 2020 shall be entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the 2020 ASM, and any adjournment thereof.
Given the COVID-19 situation, stockholders of record may only participate via remote communication, and vote in absentia or by proxy.
Stockholders of record who intend to participate via remote communication, or to vote in absentia or by proxy, shall notify the Company via email at email@example.com no later than November 23, 2020. The procedures for participating via remote communication, and for voting in absentia or by proxy are set forth in the Definitive Information Statement.
Votes can be only be cast through Ballots or Proxies. The Ballot/Proxy can be downloaded at http://mjcinvestmentscorp.com/ASM2020.php. All Ballots and Proxies shall be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 24, 2020. Validation of proxies is set for November 27, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
We are not asking for proxies and stockholders are requested not to send us a proxy.
Pasig City, October 20, 2020.