(Metro News) Fire hits QC apartment

November 9, 2009 11:27 pm 

MANILA, Nov. 10 –- A fire believed to have been caused by faulty electrical wiring hit an apartment in Cubao, Quezon City on Tuesday morning, the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP)-QC said.

The fire, which reached second alarm, began 8:21 a.m. in one of the doors at the corner of Imperial and New York Streets, Barangay E. Rodriguez. It was placed under control by 8:47 a.m.

No one was hurt in the blaze, the BFP-QC and Association of Philippine Volunteer Fire Brigade Incorporated (APVFBI) said.

The fire triggered a huge vehicular traffic jam in the area because the roads lead to EDSA and the commercial district of Cubao. (PNA)V3/JCA

Comments

Comments are closed.