10 More PNP officials named to new posts
September 19, 2010 6:43 am
MANILA, Sept. 18 — Ten more senior police officials were designted to key position in differnt levels of command in the Philippine National Police.
PNP Chief, Director General Raul M Bacalzo approved the latest round of reorganization upon the recommendation of the Senior Officers' Placement and Promotion Board (SOPPB).
Designated to new positions were:
– C/Supt. Reynaldo Rafal, Regional Director, PRO13
– C/Supt. Jaime Morente, Deputy Director, Directorate for Research and Development (DRD)
– C/Supt. Elpidio De Asis, Deputy Director, Directorate for Information and Communication Technology Management (DICTM)
– C/Supt.Francisco Villaroman, Deputy Director, Directorate for Integrated Police Operations in Eastern Mindanao (DIPO-EM)
– C/Supt. Manuel Cachero, Director, Logistics Support Service (LSS)
– C/Supt. Luis Saligumba, Director, Police National Training Institute (PNTI)
– S/Supt. Melchor Fajardo, Executive Officer, Directorate for Plans (DPL)
– S/Supt. Willie Tolentino, Executive Officer, Directorate for Information and Communication Technology Management (DICTM)
– S/Supt. Noel O. De los Reyes, Executive Director, Directorate for Intelligence (DI)
– S/Supt. Mark Edison Belarma, Executive Officer, Directorate for Integrated Police Operations in Eastern Mindanao (DIPO-EM)
The new assignments take effect on Monday, September 20.
Earlier, Bacalzo named 13 senior PNP officials to key positions in the Command Group, Directorial Staff, National Support Units and Police Regional Offices. (PNA)